Just wanted everyone to know that Islandora's Technical Advisory Group had it's first meeting to discuss PHP 5.3.3 given that we have had problems with Travis around it recently. Fortunately, Travis has merged in changes to address the issue. Community member Jonathan Green deserves big thanks for filing it!
We are postponing the release by a week.
I’m afraid you’re going to have to until November the 7th before getting the 7.x-1.10 release.
Why? We’re not done yet! The testing/documenting sheet is still showing a lot of red.
Hot off the presses, a second release candidate to keep you cosy as the weather cools down. Or if you're in Atlantic Canada, hits record highs for no discernible reason. Climate change may have done in the dinosaurs, but lobsters won't go down without a fight (or at the very least, archiving and preservation protocols).