One of the features of Islandora events is the t-shirt given to all attendees. Every camp has its own logo, and we want to give a free registration and an extra t-shirt to the iCampEU Limerick attendee who comes up with the best logo to represent the camp.
This was the logo from our previous contest (for IslandoraCon in Hamilton, ON):
Entries will be accepted through Friday, April 12th, 2018. Entries will be judged by the iCampEU team and a winner will be selected and announced shortly thereafter.
Here are the details to enter:
- Conference Registration is not necessary to enter; anyone with an interest in Islandora is welcome to send in a design - however, the prize is a free registration, so you'll have to be able to come to the event to claim it.
- Line art and text are acceptable; photographs are not.
- You are designing for the front of the shirt for an area up to 12 x 12 inches. Your design must be a single image.
- Your design may be up to four colours. The t-shirt colour will be determined in part by the winning design.
- By entering the contest you agree that your submission is your own work. The design must be original, unpublished, and must not include any third-party logos (other than the Islandora logo, which you are free to use in your design) or copyrighted material.
- No limericks, please (bit obvious, don't ya think?)
- One free registration to iCampEU Limerick (or a refund if you are already registered)
- An extra t-shirt with your awesome logo
- Bragging rights
How to Enter:
- Please submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name
- A brief explanation of your logo idea
- Your logo entry as an attachment. Minimum 1000 x 1000 pixels. High-resolution images in .eps or .ai format are preferred. We will accept .png and .jpg for the contest, but the winner must be able to supply a high resolution VECTOR art version of their entry if it is selected as the winner. Don't have a vector program? Try Inkscape - it's free!
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Submissions will be screened by the Islandora Team.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the Islandora project, including but not limited to website promotions, printed materials and (of course) t-shirt printing.
- We reserve the right to alter your image as necessary for printing requirements and/or incorporate the name and date of the conference into the final t-shirt design. You are free to include these yourself as part of your logo.
- The iCampEU team reserves the right to make the final decision.
Thank you and good luck!