One of the features of Islandora Camp is the camp t-shirt given to all attendees. Every camp has its own logo. This is the logo won a free registration for our last Islandora Camp, in British Columbia
We want to give a free registration and a couple of extra t-shirts to the iCampEU attendee who comes up with the best logo to represent our trip to Madrid.
Entries will be accepted through April 24, 2015. Entries will be judged by the Islandora Camp EU Team and a winner will be selected and announced by April 30th.
Here are the details to enter:
- Camp Registration is not necessary to enter; anyone with an interest in Islandora is welcome to send in a design - however, the prize is a free registration, so you'll have to be able to come to camp to claim it.
- Line art and text are acceptable; photographs are not.
- You are designing for the front of the shirt for an area up to 12 x 12 inches. Your design must be a single image.
- Your design may be up to four colours. The t-shirt colour will be determined in part by the winning design.
- By entering the contest you agree that your submission is your own work. The design must be original, unpublished, and must not include any third-party logos (other than the Islandora logo, which you are free to use in your design) or copyrighted material.
- One free registration to Islandora Camp BC (or a refund if you are already registered)
- An extra t-shirt with your awesome logo
- Bragging rights
How to Enter:
- Please submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name
- A brief explanation of your logo idea
- Your logo entry as an attachment. Minimum 1000 x 1000 pixels. High-resolution images in .eps or .ai format are preferred. We will accept .png and .jpg for the contest, but the winner must be able to supply a high resolution VECTOR art version of their entry if it is selected as the winner. Don't have a vector program? Try Inkscape - it's free!
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Submissions will be screened by the Islandora Team.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the Islandora project, including but not limited to website promotions, printed materials and (of course) t-shirt printing.
- We reserve the right to alter your image as necessary for printing requirements and/or incorporate the name and date of the camp into the final t-shirt design. You are free to include these yourself as part of your logo.
- The Islandora Team reserves the right to make the final decision.
Thank you and good luck!